Skip to main content

Let’s Talk about Love


Today we are going to talk about love. Love is for me one of the hardest thing although it is one of the most fascinating feelings of life. And I admit, I truly still have a lot of awful work to do in my love life. But why not start today with you on my side. And let’s discover the beauties of love. However also the frightful things about love. Because love is a section in your life which will influence your mindset. And with your mindset you can change your world.

The foundation of love starts within yourself.
Love yourself. Accept yourself. Enjoy yourself first before starting loving others. A girl or boy shouldn’t make you as a whole. You should be a whole by yourself. Because only then you can give as much love to lover. You have your life, and your lover her/his life. No worries if you haven’t got a Romeo or Julia. You can fully focus on developing yourself first. But if you have the change go out meet others. And get to know the dating game. And master it.

Love hurts as hell. Even when you have perfect relationship there’s no way having no painful arguments with each other. In ours life’s love is going with ups and downs. The downs are horrible, you will it regret most of the time. The mistakes you made, or the other way around. You will have to live with it. If you made mistakes learn from them. So, you don’t make them the second time. When it happens again you know you are heading the wrong direction. Try to accept the fact that no one has control over their emotions, such as love. Whenever you are having a tough time giving love. Remember, that love feeling can change. For example,I discovered that my butterflies turned into loving more by my heart. I thought those without those butterflies I didn’t love her anymore. As it turned out I still did. So, as a result I broke up. Which I regret but I learned a life lesson from. Therefore, it really isn’t about the missteps you make. It is about the opportunities you create within your love :)

Surrender yourself. Surrender your self to love. Take the step to let go and fall in love. The moment you take a step, it is an act of faith. See, you give you self up. You surrender. And love is an act of surrender. It is quite weird because all sensible people try to get thing in control. What really is sensible is to let go, is to commit oneself and to give oneself up. Therefore , we come to this strange conclusion that in madness lies sanity. So, surrender to love.

Reason lost the battle, and all I could do was surrender and accept I was in love.

There is no other way to learn about love than experiencing it.  So, I hope you will experience a lot of love giving and getting. These were thing to keep in mind while giving and experiencing love. To learn more about socializing see this blog post. Remember you are so beautiful ;)






Ingmar Heikens
12/4/2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effective memory; The self-growth-journal pt 1

I always had a journal, but I admit never organized it. After watching youtube videos and doing research. I had the motivation to start one myself. One, where I could put all my knowledge into, and where I could write all the things I want to. This is part-one in part-two I will talk about how you can create a brilliant journal where you will feel at home. I think I have found my way in journalling, hopefully you will do after this serie. So, Today I will share you why you will benefits from creating your own self-growth journal. Why you should consider starting a journal, 1, You will increase your own memory up till 90% . Studies shows us that by writing and thinking it down you will grow your memory and remember more. So you will still know what that book is about you read last year. And remember when your friends birthday is ;) 2, You will discover yourself more and more . By writing down thoughts and emotions. You will see how you behave and will learn from your own experienc

The game of money

I, myself, had never a good view about money. Money just was there to get me something. My parents always bought things for me. Last week started thinking about it what it is and why people have so many problems with it. Because I thought is was just simple, but is it? The problem with money These days people are getting more and more materialism (including myself). Materialism means that people buy this because of emotional triggers such as breaking up, thinking they will be more fulfilled. And to solve this problem you certainly don’t have to buy things. You have to look at yourself. Look at your inner game. Look at what kind of beliefs you have about money. And perhaps write them down. Think by yourself about your own long term view. Because thats what counts. Not your fulfillment at that time. I know it is hard, I have been there myself. But you can do this, you can start right now. And if you aren’t buying because of emotional triggers, good job! The definition of money

How to Stay Motivated in Life!

Self-motivation is one of the most popular topic from self cultivating. And we haven’t discussed it yet. So, today I am going to talk about motivation. We all have new year’s resolutions. Such as joining a gym and being fit. Although 42 percent of Americans never make New Year's Resolutions the reality, showed by this study . And in order to stick to your resolutions you will have to stay motivated. Motivation is your key for putting hard work in your life. Work, which will you help you to develop yourself. With that purpose, I am going to discuss how to stay motivated. So, you can join the 41% of Americans who usually make New Year's Resolutions till each end of the year. CHUNKING Chunking is one of the most effective thing to do. Chunking means doing a certain project in little steps. Chunking is good for you because when splitting a project up in smaller projects you will complete the project faster, but also stay motivated. For the reason, you accomplish more goals. A